Monday, April 11, 2011

Thax Television

Thax television, like chuckle vision but not as madcap, filmed entirely on a camcorder here in Biddyton over a period of about 4 days, i only meant to do the 'news' section but got carried away. For years I was so lonely All alone in my cold dark homey With no one to love or touch me For my 40th birthday I bought myself a tie bride She was only 3 feet high We were so happy for a short time Then one day there was a terrible accident She was crushed by a circus tent Because of her beauty I had her stuffed Everyday her chest I would buff But in time I grew lonely One who was 4 foot high died by being trampled by a giraffe One who was 5 feet high died by being beheaded on a roller coaster One who was six feet high and ever so vide I think I accidentally killed, she had a nut allergy I think What was I to do with my 4 dead wives Each of them stuffed and ranging in size Well I did what any good Russian would do I cut them in half And I scooped out their insides I put them inside each other according to size So they became my Russian doll wives They are my perfect Russian doll wives Each one fits inside the other according to size Oh they are my perfect Russian doll wives The press is free Sat In a chair Eyes blank, just stare Nothing Nothing to do I cant even move Im so bored My interest has been flawed At window girls I have cawed But lord Im still bored Paralysed with indecision Cecil looks on with derision Hand face slap collision Solo But whats this? What joy have I found ...

No comments:

Post a Comment