Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Secret Chapter 11

Recap: Read Chapter 10. Chapter 11 *Skip to later that week, Thursday. The day is slow moving, like usual. Carolyn has backed off a little. Its after school and they are in the car heading home.* Nick: So, Rachel are you going to come over when we get home? Rachel: Uh, sure give me 15 minutes to do the dishes, drop my stuff off, and call my mom. Nick: Okay, well probably be in the basement so just come on down. [AN. That sounded like a game show, lol.] Rachel: Alright. *She goes home and does her chores, tells her mom she will be across the street, and she goes back to the Jonass house, Frankie answers the door.* Frankie: Rachel!!!! *jumps on her and gives her a bear hug* Rachel:*laughs and starts walking into the house and shuts the door behind her with Frankie still wrapped around her torso* Frankie, you just saw me two days ago, on Tuesday. Frankie: I missed you. Rachel:*smiles and sets him down in front of Spongebob on TV* I missed you too little man, are your brothers downstairs? Frankie: Yeah. Rachel:*ruffles his hair* Okay, thanks. See you later. *smiles* *She walks downstairs and Joe and Nick are sitting on a 3 person couch, Kevin is on a single chair across from them and there is a coffee table in between, they are talking about random things.* Rachel:*sits down next to Joe, gives him a hug* Hey Guys! Joe:*waits a beat* Well, Im bored. What should we do? Rachel: *she thinks about it for a minute* Oh, I know!!! We could playtruth or dare!!! Kevin:*skeptical* I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment